I have decided that I am going to try not being so LAME with my blog. This isn't a new year's resolution but more like an observation that someone made and I am going to take action to change (I just wished they would of at least bought me coffee).
I can't believe it is already 2008 and one more year behind us, time flies. I remember being 5 and asking my mom how long a week was, and her in turn asking me. I emphatically said, "100 days, of course!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...my tweets...
...about me...
still under construction
...blogs...
...categories...
- A Quest for More (1)
- Africa (6)
- art (2)
- Book Review (2)
- family (2)
- funny (4)
- good friday (1)
- life (24)
- music (3)
- Office (1)
- photo (1)
- quote (2)
- scotland adventure (13)
- Singleness (2)
- stories (2)
- travels (1)
- Unfashionable (2)
- vacation (1)
- vlog episode (1)
- work (1)
- writings (1)


5 comments:
glad someone talked to you about your lack of blogging. I was going to, but I had too many other things to bring to your attention the next time you buy me coffee!! he he!!
I was so sad not to catch up w/ you this visit, Hosanna, but sure hope to the next one---I know how hard it is when you come here or go back home and there are just so many who want to see you! But do hope you had a great vacation and great visits!! Look forward to your more frequent blogging!
I am also looking forward to more updates on your site. I have been finding all kinds of people and reading about what is going on in their life. I love it...hope to see all kinds of fun on here.
I'm sorry I didn't buy you coffee...oh wait...that wasn't me. I would have bought you coffee AND a bagel.
jody
i am sorry i missed you too. my time is always too short when i go back to colorado. i guess you should just come out here for a visit. i hope you are doing well. i miss our talks and outings to olive garden : )
Post a Comment