9:28 AM

Could it be...

Posted by hosanna |

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, just hangin' tough, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, hangin' tough!"

Oh yes, today is a good day, all my prayers have been answered.
They just announced that New Kids on the Block are back!!

Almost 40 years old, and 20 years after “Hanging Tough” was released (feel old?!), they are all together, again!

Well, I need to go find my jumbo Jordan Knight pin...I just hope they come out with new ones, too!




7 comments:

Mindy said...

The question I have is are they still going to call themselves the NEW Kids on the Block? Since they're not really new anymore...hmm...but I'm not an expert in these things cause I was a very small child.

hosanna said...

Mindy, do you think it was necessary for you to throw in that you were a 'VERY small child'?

sebsjourneys said...

I'm going to break out my Joey poster!

Lauren said...

Ok...this year I want a New Kids on the Block birthday party. I always went to those but never had one. Ah memories. Hosanna, maybe we can get together sometime and I'll show you the dances I made up for all their songs when I was 9?!?

hosanna said...

Let's do it! When is your birthday?

Lauren said...

You have a while to plan...Nov. 9. Don't worry, I'll bring the New Kids tapes!
I remember this one girl had a New Kids sleeping bag, I wonder if you can still find those?!? Hmmm...

Mindy said...

Sorry Hosanna...I can't help being born in 1987. But think of all the fun things I missed out on! ;-)