6:52 AM

How to blend in?!?!!

Posted by hosanna |

Here is some local advice on how not to look like an american tourist:


1.)    Don't wear white tennis shoes.  
(now, come on!  what unstylish americans a
re traveling here giving us this bad rap?)

CHECK.

2.)    Don't wear a backpack.

Well, so far I haven't yet but soon to change when we head off to Isle of Skye.

HALF-CHECK.

I have to admit, I am feeling pretty good about myself.  I am thinking that I must be blending in pretty well, until...

3.)    Don't be loud!

Ok, even American's think I am loud, so I can only imagine what people around here must think.

UNCHECK.

I am off to go buy some white tennis shoes and put on my backpack.  
Cheers!



3 comments:

Nettester71 said...

you wouldn't be you without being loud. I think it is something that endears you to most everyone.

Aaron said...

Hosanna, be serious, you'll never blend in! Give it up! ;o)

And don't forget to bring Judah something back!

Michelle said...

Yay. Yay. Keep up the blog posts. I am enjoying living vicariously through you at present!