9:09 PM

Weekend Fun!

Posted by hosanna |

Friday night, a dear family from back home (Is this heaven?  No, it's Iowa!), the Forney's were traveling through Frisco and stopped to visit for the evening.  I use to watch their kids when I was in high school and
now all the kids are taller than me (well almost all of them).  So I decided, to not allow their height to and my lack of height to distract from the photo, to make them all lay on the floor!
Thanks guys for stopping by, it was so good to see you!!
Saturday Night, a couple wild and crazy guys decided to go the drive-in (and Meg and I decided to join them).
The Dark Knight and Get Smart were our selection and worth our long drive there and back!
The weekend fun ended with Meg-hanny and I enjoying some delicious bubble gum (the more the better).

P.S. Meg-hanny DeLaRosa (Megan Shaw) is the coolest person ever!
P.P.S. She made me write this.
P.P.P.S.  I will miss her though when she leaves me for 12 days....

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I agree...and I think she is leaving you for a good cause.

meg said...

what the.. "this blog does not allow annoymous comments".
hosannnnaaa you blew our plan!

meg said...

but yes, we look cool.
especially in those pictures of us crammmmmed in the back "seats" of marks truck.