11:50 AM

So, what's next?

Posted by hosanna |

I am not sure.


Although, I truly am unsure what God has in store next.  I am excited.  God has brought me through a season of showing me how I have been striving in my own strength to accomplish what 'I think' my christian life should look like and has stripped those ideals away.  So, I am here learning to sit and wait (which is so difficult).  

I am thankful that he has brought me to a point where I realize it is not about me.  I can't save the world, I can't feed all the starving orphans or love those need love, BUT GOD CAN.  And in HIS strength and power, He can use me, but until God shows what the next step is and gives me the faith and strength to accomplish HIS will.  I will sit and wait.

If you think of me, please pray for God's will and I will keep you up-to-date!  I know HE is faithful.  So, if you have any thoughts, visions, words...feel free to share :).

 What I do know is that I am taking the month of September off, to seek God and His direction for the next season.  As of August 30th, I am touring mid-west visiting family and friends, which I am sure will be filled with many stories to follow!


8 comments:

Mindy said...

I'll be praying for you! Hey, do you consider Denver in the mid-west? We have a spare room...

Jody said...

Praying, Hosanna! He will show you much!

Leslie said...

Update already!

Nettester71 said...

okay...I have been watching daily for updates from Zana and there has been nothing. What is going on my friend?

Callie said...

I'll tell you what's next: A NEW POST!

James said...

I have to agree with Callie; if you are going to have a blog, you need to feed it. We discussed this earlier, and you promised that you were ready for this kind of responsibility.

Mindy said...

Um, I agree. Update please.

Nettester71 said...

Still looking for an update from our favorite Zana.