Are Violent Video Games Adequately Preparing Children For The Apocalypse?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...my tweets...
...about me...
still under construction
...blogs...
...categories...
- A Quest for More (1)
- Africa (6)
- art (2)
- Book Review (2)
- family (2)
- funny (4)
- good friday (1)
- life (24)
- music (3)
- Office (1)
- photo (1)
- quote (2)
- scotland adventure (13)
- Singleness (2)
- stories (2)
- travels (1)
- Unfashionable (2)
- vacation (1)
- vlog episode (1)
- work (1)
- writings (1)


4 comments:
funny. since the only video game I've ever played is Super Mario Bros. I will only be able to know how to slay dragons in the Apocalypse. That's unfortunate.
there is still time...
oh my goodness.
That is hilarious! Where did you find that? And I usually only play pinball or wheel of fortune so I think I'll be out of luck come Apocalypse time. Maybe my brilliant Guitar Hero skills will come in handy- I can scare away all the 6 foot beetles and zombies with my horrible playing.
Post a Comment