...I have to be honest. I didn't know it was poetry month until one of my favorite bloggers, Steve McCoy mentioned it and showed this clip.
I loved it and thought I'd share it with all those who read my blog...ok, it's mainly just for me. But if you accidentally stumbled across this blog, you should watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...my tweets...
...about me...
still under construction
...blogs...
...categories...
- A Quest for More (1)
- Africa (6)
- art (2)
- Book Review (2)
- family (2)
- funny (4)
- good friday (1)
- life (24)
- music (3)
- Office (1)
- photo (1)
- quote (2)
- scotland adventure (13)
- Singleness (2)
- stories (2)
- travels (1)
- Unfashionable (2)
- vacation (1)
- vlog episode (1)
- work (1)
- writings (1)


1 comments:
That is so funny! I love Billy Collins, he is one of the main reasons that I decided I like poetry.
Post a Comment