Music for me is far more than a catchy song that you mindlessly find yourself singing. But music touches and moves my soul. I love music and have been raised with a great appreciation of all types of music from my dad. My dad is the one who introduces me to new artists (although my forever ambition is to know a band before he does).
All this to say, I have been listening to Josh Garrels this week. A couple years ago my dad gave me his CD and I enjoyed it, but it didn't hit me like it has recently. Music, like a precious book, can speak new rhythms to my soul in certain season. And so it is with Josh Garrels, I listen and I am paralyzed by the rhythms, lyrics, passion. When something moves so deep, how can you stop from sharing it, so here is a taste...
"Freedom" - Josh Garrels from Josh Garrels on Vimeo.


0 comments:
Post a Comment