9:13 PM

happy monday?!?!!!!

Posted by hosanna |

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thought about it, I'm in. How do we do it though? Email me the info and I'll put it together!!

hosanna said...

you can set up a free account on viddler.com. as long as you have a webcam you'll be good to go. once you've created your video email me the embed code at
hosannanoelle [at] gmail [dot] com

Nettester71 said...

are you wanting a funny story for the vlog? just trying to figure out what the goals are here...you know me - I am a project manager through and through and need to know what to deliver. :)

Have fun in Germany and take LOTS of pictures. I want to see them.

hosanna said...

LL-Nettie:
You can do whatever you'd like, but a funny story would be perfect. I know that you have tons you could share :)