Let's start with good news, we did a vlog! The not so good news is that it became very apparent that we both need a good strong A.D.D. prescription. All we tried to do was tell a simple story and next thing you know Leslie and I are distracted with the most random things. Most people would not post such goodness, but alas, we do!
Happy Thursday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...my tweets...
...about me...
still under construction
...blogs...
...categories...
- A Quest for More (1)
- Africa (6)
- art (2)
- Book Review (2)
- family (2)
- funny (4)
- good friday (1)
- life (24)
- music (3)
- Office (1)
- photo (1)
- quote (2)
- scotland adventure (13)
- Singleness (2)
- stories (2)
- travels (1)
- Unfashionable (2)
- vacation (1)
- vlog episode (1)
- work (1)
- writings (1)


3 comments:
you guys are crazy. I will say that this video was wonderfully produced! I miss you!!!! Its good to hear your laugh even if it isn't in person!
kates!!!! miss you too! i know life is crazy but i'd love to catch up soon! i'll call you. xxoo
"I want to see your chin"....hilar! oh, and i love all the verbal interjections ("ring, ring!", "carry on! carry on!")
Post a Comment