Ok. Here I go, taking my first steps into the blogging world. I have to admit that daily I surf through various blogs, peeking into friend's lives that are worlds away. Honestly, I love being able to catch a glimpse of life's moments with you. So, here I am joining in and opening up the door to those moments in life that you wish others could see. I do have to put a disclaimer on this, though, my life can have some very interesting moments (usually embarrassing and incredibly awkward) so proceed with caution...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...my tweets...
...about me...
still under construction
...blogs...
...categories...
- A Quest for More (1)
- Africa (6)
- art (2)
- Book Review (2)
- family (2)
- funny (4)
- good friday (1)
- life (24)
- music (3)
- Office (1)
- photo (1)
- quote (2)
- scotland adventure (13)
- Singleness (2)
- stories (2)
- travels (1)
- Unfashionable (2)
- vacation (1)
- vlog episode (1)
- work (1)
- writings (1)


4 comments:
nice. i appreciate how you subtly pulled me into this "awkward life" setting with that lovely photo. thanks. bye. no, that's all. bye. no you can't have a rasberry kiss.
Yay for the blog! And thank you for wearing modest swimwear.
I second Erin's yay...you do have an interesting life, so it should make interesting reading and I'm all about anything interesting to distract me from working. Um, so happy blogging to you!
PS--I think it quite appropriate that you included Meg in your awkward life, as we know too well that she is the one who causes most awkward life moments.
BESTIE!!! Now i can read about your life, since you NEVER CALL TO CHAT.... *sniff, sniff*
Post a Comment