10:30 PM

Surprise!

Posted by hosanna |


My baby sister, Rebekah, surprised me today. She is from Iowa and flew in to see me for a week! I am so excited! I love her dearly and can't wait for all the adventures that await us.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

have fun. take pictures. tell us stories. :>

erin said...

And were you completely surprised? Or did you have an inkling??

Mindy said...

Awww how fun! Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you were surprised! Rebek had to be SO cautious for weeks to makes sure nothing slipped! I'm glad you feel blessed by her being there!

hosanna said...

I had absolutely no clue. Good job keeping the secret!

hosanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diane said...

why do you always say things twice?

hosanna said...

just wanted to make sure I got my point across...