6:45 PM

The End to My Singleness...

Posted by hosanna |


Have you had books that you read, which meet you right where you are at, as if they was listening to your thoughts? Me, too!

The moment I saw this book I knew that God was going to use it in mighty ways. Some people say, 'don't judge a book by its cover.' Well I say, 'judge away.'

After looking at the cover of the book (who needs to read it, when you have everything you need in the picture?), I knew my single days were fast ending.

After some prayer and counsel, I have....

bought two dogs




wear a lovely laced, beadazzled wedding dress at every possible spare moment
(Sorry no picture. A bride can't be seen in her wedding dress before the big day.)

and don't forget the puppy slippers that I faithfully wear.


(I think the slippers are the magical touch, like Dorothy and her red slippers).

Well, I am off. "Hubby...here I come!"

P.S. Single ladies....if you need help with any of the above items, give me a call and I'll let you borrow my cute dogs for a weekend.

8 comments:

Beyond Words said...

I'll tell your dad to get the dowry ready. Yahoo! A Texas wedding! Give us a couple of weeks to notify the relatives...and the pets. :)

Mindy said...

Oooh...are you wearing a wedding dress of your own design? How special...I'll have to tell some of my friends about that book. MB wants to get an Italian man in Italy, so this book might be just the thing!

Oh, and what did you name your dogs? They're fine lookin' animals.

thamily said...

With those slippers, it's a wonder Toni Trueblood had to look/ask.

Michelle said...

he he

Mindy said...

Speaking of weddings...Kerri just gave me your present--and I love it sooo much! Thanks!

Katie Virginia said...

Trust me! It's all true and works - that's how I landed my man ;)

Livin la Vida Loca said...

Thats all well and good, but, I understand you arent very good at directions.

Sorry to be the "Wet Blanket"
but you never know, some guys might like "cofused girlfriends that cant drive anywhere"

Enjoy the dogs...

hosanna said...

livin la vida loca
don't you think are you being a little rude! i don't remember going on your blog and ruining your chance for true love....