Thank you, Bekah, for coming and surprising me. I love you so mucn! I couldn't of asked for a sweeter, kinder sister than you. I know we are ten years apart but as each year passes that age gap lessens. Thank you for your unending kindness and love to me.
Truly, I am so blessed to have you for my sister. I do not know what I have done (actually, I know I have done nothing) to deserve all of your kind words, but through you I know that 'God does not deny any good gift.'
Thank you for spending your last week before school started and your hard earned money to come see me.
God does.
How much does He love you?
More than I can say.
How do you know?
Because He gave me YOU!"
How do you know?
Because He gave me YOU!"


0 comments:
Post a Comment