
This Sunday was the second time that we ventured downtown with backpacks full of sack lunches and water.


With prayer to lead us, we broke up into two groups and started putting LOVE into movement. We handed out lunches to the homeless and spent time hearing their stories, laughing and sharing God's LOVE with them.
I am so excited to see God working for He has brought a few others, "of one mind and soul," into my life who have the same desire to go and LOVE those who have nothing.
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing. 1 Corinthians 13:1-3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...my tweets...
...about me...
still under construction
...blogs...
...categories...
- A Quest for More (1)
- Africa (6)
- art (2)
- Book Review (2)
- family (2)
- funny (4)
- good friday (1)
- life (24)
- music (3)
- Office (1)
- photo (1)
- quote (2)
- scotland adventure (13)
- Singleness (2)
- stories (2)
- travels (1)
- Unfashionable (2)
- vacation (1)
- vlog episode (1)
- work (1)
- writings (1)


2 comments:
praising God and rejoicing with you and praying for all those who'se lives you touched and will touch in future expeditions, and for all He has ahead!
ROCK ON!!!
Way to go, stepping out in faith and acting as you can. Know that as you've loved these, the least loved in our world, you have loved the Lord.
Next time, maybe let me know and Emily and the kids and I will help.
Post a Comment