8:49 PM

So many stories, so little time...

Posted by hosanna |

Ok, I have been really lame. I haven't blogged in years and my blog stories are accumulating. So, I am going to try to sum up some a few of them. Now, let's get to the talky, talk, talk...


YOU KNOW YOU ARE OLD WHEN YOU ARE AT AN 80's DANCE PARTY & ...

1. you are the only one who knows all the words to the songs.

2. everyone asks you how to dance to 80's music.

3. you are the only one born before 1989 (I wish I could say 1980 but that would be a HUGE stretch).

4. you, being only 5'2", are taller than your dance partner.



YOU KNOW YOU ARE
REALLY SINGLE WHEN...



you choreograph a synchronized single swing dance (p.s. if you are single, feel free to borrow some of our moves) at a 'couples' swing class.


YOU KNOW IT IS FRISBEE GOLF SEASON WHEN....































1. you are spending more time fishing for your disc than throwing it.

2. when the presence of
THE disc brings two cousins closer than any cousins should be.







YOU KNOW YOU ARE ROLLIN' WITH THE BALLERS WHEN...




rather rain or shine you drive with the top down!

6 comments:

erin said...

oh cute, hosanna. dru and i immediately recognized brad's laugh in the video. we'd never miss it. i love it i love it i love it.

Mindy said...

I like your dance...and your 80's hair. If I was at an 80's dance party with you, I'd try to sing all the words, so you wouldn't feel old. I blend in well at such parties, cause of my naturally large hair...you know all about that!

Livin la Vida Loca said...

We Ain't Puttin the Top Down For Nothin!!!!

Jessica Rockey said...

Hey Hosanna.
It was good to see you at the wedding. I wish there would've been more oppertunities to talk. Isn't it weird to dance around with people that you haven't seen in awhile? I kept thinking... "here are some good friends that I haven't seen in so long, and all I can do is spin around and shake it like a salt-shaka."
Glad to to hear from you. I didn't think you liked me anymore. Well, maybe you still don't, but I appreciate the holla.

Judy said...

Can I just say how lovely you look in your 80's attire? Gorgeous. I'm sure I could've sang along to plenty of those classic tunes, seeing as I was born in the 70's.

So, when are people going to start throwing 90's parties?

Tess Bush said...

Love my eyes popping out of my head! I want copies of all the pictures for Katie's wedding. Good times were had by all! :-)