5:47 PM

family reunion

Posted by hosanna |

A couple of weeks ago, my family was getting together for a family reunion at my aunt's house. And I looked for tickets but each day the price only increased. It was Friday morning of the reunion and on a whim I looked up tickets on Travelocity and sure enough God worked one of His wonderful gifts and provided a ticket for me to fly out that night. I rushed home on my lunch hour, packed and left the office an hour early to catch my 5:15 flight to Illinois. God is so good!


I love my family so much. We are a LOUD bunch; always laughing, singing, dancing, playing games and eating (can't go to a family function without food)!

Here are a few of our activities that we squeezed in between meals...

Riding Bikes



Floating in the pond









Breaking out in song



(The secret is out...this is why I am so musical!)

0 comments: