4:45 PM

One day

Posted by hosanna |

"What strength, do I have, that I should still hope?
What prospects, that I should be patient?...
I will speak out in anguish of my spirit..."
(Job 6:11, 7:11)


I know we all walk through seasons of the soul where it is sometimes too dark to bear.
The distance and silence is overwhelming at times.

'Deliver me from my foolish desires and replace them with Yours, for I cannot bear hoping for unattainable dreams.'

My life is but a breath and if God deems it worthy for me to walk this road, who am I to question?

But if He is my Father, how can He ignore the cries of His daughter?

I cannot and will not believe that He will be silent forever.

One day He WILL speak. And on that day, the Son will warm my skin with His nearness.

Oh, how I long for that day... come soon.

May the dark hour of my soul be filled with hope.

1 comments:

Nettester71 said...

That was a word very timely spoken...thanks and HAPPY BIRTHDAY.