10:38 PM

must see...

Posted by hosanna |





This film is best enjoyed with a couple close friends and a glass of wine.

7 comments:

Nettester71 said...

thanks for sharing that. It looks good.

Jody said...

I am looking forward to it! Have had a hold on it from the library for awhile. Behind on your posts too...really appreciated your last one too ~~ love ya and am praying for you!

Mindy said...

So um, we are going to watch this when I visit, right?

hosanna said...

jody-good to hear from you, and i appreciate your prayers. i think you should come down with Mindy for a visit...
mindy-for sure! when are you coming to visit?

Jody said...

That would be so fun, Hosanna! Maybe one of these times it will work out to come with Min. We really do hope to all make a long weekend down come May/June to see Larry's dad and also you all.

Listened to the Helen Roseveare message last night that Diane referred to---wow! :) Which book did you read of hers? I pray I can and do so grow old!

Jody said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jody said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.