9:59 AM

he died for sinners...

Posted by hosanna |

Today I sat down at my desk with a set of blue prints in front of me, I put on my headphones and turned on my ipod. I began to listen to Mark Driscoll's latest message, "Good Friday, The Day of Atonement," and was brought to tears as he recounted the crucification. Recognizing, yet again, Christ died for sinners...me. As I write this, I realize that I too often become to familiar with the cross and Jesus but this message was a fresh glimpse into what an amazing God we serve that He would send Christ for wretched sinners. I know that the weekend is quickly approaching and you have a million things on your to do list but I would highly encourage you to listen to this message.
Praise God for He is Good!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

HELLO!

I just stumbled across your blog via Robyn Marmon then Lynette Larson's blogs. I haven't had a chance to read much of it, but wanted to say hello.

Also, I love your new business idea and would be very interested in buying them for the kids' rooms. I'm working on redecorating their rooms this year, so I'll let you know when I'm a little closer. I'd love to hear from you.

Mindy said...

I realized I never got to say goodbye to you! Sniff! Goodbye and I love you and I'll miss you and try not to be too miserable without me! ;-) See you soon!