you do your work the best that you can ❈
you put one foot in front of the other ❈
life comes in waves and makes it’s demands ❈
you hold on as well as you’re able ❈
you’ve been here for a long long time ❈
hope has a way of turning it’s face to you ❈
just when you least expect it ❈
you walk in a room ❈
you look out a window ❈
and something there leaves you breathless ❈
you say to yourself ❈
it’s been a while since i felt this ❈
but it feels like it might be hope ❈
it’s hard to recall what blew out the flame ❈
it’s been dark here since you can remember ❈
you talk it all through to find it a name ❈
as days go on by without number ❈
you’ve been here for a long long time ❈
(sara groves)
The theme of these past couple months has been "IT MIGHT BE HOPE."
The theme of these past couple months has been "IT MIGHT BE HOPE."
I don't know where to begin but I'll try to be concise. My desire for Africa has been burning inside me for a while and for the past couple of years I only found shut doors. Recently, I found an organization called Every Orphan's Hope which is based out of Frisco, Texas. Crazy. They support orphans in Zambia through financial and physical support, as well as work with local churches in there. Through a series of events, I am seriously praying about doing an internship with them for 2-9 months. This would be a huge step, being that I would have to quit my job and have money to go. But I know if that is God's will He will move heaven and earth.
In addition, it has been a dream of mine to own a business that would give me the freedom to go to Africa. In God's goodness, He has begun to put these two desires together. As of last month, I have started a business called Words In Design which allows me to use my creativity to, hopefully, raise money for me to go to Africa. The Lord is so good and has gone before me in this endeavor and a baby boutique is displaying three pieces and hopefully more boutiques will follow.
"I will give you the desires of your heart."
"I will give you the desires of your heart."
I sit back and am in complete awe of My Lord. How sweet He is to me. Although, it has been rough in the dark valley, I can look back and say no matter what God is good to ME.
It is amazing to me to see how hard I have tried to make the desires that God has given me come to fruition, which only lead me to disappointment and despair. But now as God is moving and going before me, I sit amazed at how everything is falling into place, almost effortlessly. I was telling a friend of mine, I feel like I am on the Jetson's conveyer belt, moving through all these blessings around me, and am excited to see all that God has yet to reveal..."it feels like it might be hope."
It is amazing to me to see how hard I have tried to make the desires that God has given me come to fruition, which only lead me to disappointment and despair. But now as God is moving and going before me, I sit amazed at how everything is falling into place, almost effortlessly. I was telling a friend of mine, I feel like I am on the Jetson's conveyer belt, moving through all these blessings around me, and am excited to see all that God has yet to reveal..."it feels like it might be hope."
If you think of me please pray for God's leading in Africa and Words In Design. I covet all of your prayers.


6 comments:
The website is great. So cool, Hosanna, to see how God is working. But you CAN'T ever go, I'm sorry, it would be too sad!
It is so cool to see God move in your life and to grant you your desires. I will be praying for you!
Very Very exciting. And beautiful art work Hosanna. :)
Your Words in Design website looks awesome!!! I'm so excited for you.
Wow! Hosanna, your designs are really neat! Your website looks so professional and cool. I pray that God continues to give you the desires of your heart! Very cool, indeed!!
Hosanna, there are not adequate words to express how excited I am for you and how thankful to God for all the doors that He is opening after what has seemed like such a long season of waiting at times!! :) Love ya and praying for all these new adventures of faith!
Post a Comment