Does life get any better than this???!?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...my tweets...
...about me...
still under construction
...blogs...
...categories...
- A Quest for More (1)
- Africa (6)
- art (2)
- Book Review (2)
- family (2)
- funny (4)
- good friday (1)
- life (24)
- music (3)
- Office (1)
- photo (1)
- quote (2)
- scotland adventure (13)
- Singleness (2)
- stories (2)
- travels (1)
- Unfashionable (2)
- vacation (1)
- vlog episode (1)
- work (1)
- writings (1)


8 comments:
I'm left speechless. That was absolutely glorious! Only thing that upsets me is that I didn't hear about the tryouts to be one of the NKOTB dance babes in the background. That is SOOO my calling in life.
You should just rename your blog as the NKOTB fan site. hehe.
Um- joey your voice grew up...
It makes me really sad to say that those songs take me back 20 years. Yikes!
Michelle
Thanks for the suggestion...I think you might be on to something...perhaps it could even turn into the 'official' NKOTB fan site!!!
sorry, i had to delete my last comment. have you ever read your comment and it just didn't make sense?
anyway, loved friday! i think joey is the only one who can still sing! can't wait for the CD to come out....and new buttons!
Dear NKOTB Super-Fan
Wow! Takes me back... My best friend in 5th grade had a NKOTB lunch box. I secretly longed for that piece of iconic memorabilia ... but,alas, I was a sheltered christian child who wasn't even allowed to watch 'The Sword in the Stone'. Is it too late for me to rebel and just get one?
Sincerely,
Late-bloomer-in-Virginia
jessica...
it's never to late to become a new kids fan...i perhaps can ship you one of my jumbo jordan pins...
Post a Comment