12:51 PM

Who says Mondays are mundane?

Posted by hosanna |

New Kids on the Block first new single, Summertime listen to it here!!

Does life get any better? Listen to it! LOVE IT!!!!! DO IT!!!! 5, 4, 3, NOW, NOW, DO IT!!! 3, 2, 1!!!!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

so when are we getting together to come up with a new dance for their new single? ASAP I hope!

Can I also say that we have had the NKOTB premire on our work calander for the past month! Working in a dr. office with a TV is paying off..."can you hold?...NKOTB are on!!!!"

Lauren said...

After doing some research...here is the full track of their single. Looks like they are coming to Chicago! Road trip!
http://www.myspace.com/nkotb

sebsjourneys said...

i actually really like it!

joey rocks :)

Laura said...

Just tell me when and I'll be there with my White Rain hairspray and pick. We'll spray our hair 4 inches high. We'll eat old school food, wear old school clothes and dance like its 1999! STEP ONE! (one! one!) We can have lots of fun...