you are capturing some really fun photos.Wow, it is so beautiful there too.
I love all your artsy shots! You guys look like you are having so much fun :)
I think the laughter shots are posed. How did you guys manage to stop fighting long enough to take those photos?
James, you're right. Immediately after the shot, I pushed Kerri into the water...
The pics are GREAT! But the last update was 12 July! We are in the dark here? Hope you are having fun! Post some more pics! :-)Enjoy!Gideon
Post a Comment
5 comments:
you are capturing some really fun photos.
Wow, it is so beautiful there too.
I love all your artsy shots! You guys look like you are having so much fun :)
I think the laughter shots are posed. How did you guys manage to stop fighting long enough to take those photos?
James, you're right. Immediately after the shot, I pushed Kerri into the water...
The pics are GREAT! But the last update was 12 July! We are in the dark here? Hope you are having fun! Post some more pics! :-)
Enjoy!
Gideon
Post a Comment