6:44 PM

A day in the life of a tourist

Posted by hosanna |


Dressed and ready to hit the streets

Money for shopping and
coffee

Dodging the rain with a game of cards
The Royal Mile
Scottish pub

Finished our card competition at Standing Order
Breaking into the vault to pay for dinner

Walk home in the rain, after dinner

3 comments:

Jen said...

I'm seriously soooo jealous, I don't think I can read any more posts!!! It looks like such a great time!

Diane said...

I am so glad you continue to have fun in spite of the "detours" in the plan.

Nettester71 said...

I agree with Jen. I would love to be there with you even though you have had some setbacks. you all appear to be making the best of it and enjoying your time and each other.

keep up the pictures and the posts. loving it.