No animals were harmed during the filming, but after, we had a nice seafood dinner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...my tweets...
...about me...
still under construction
...blogs...
...categories...
- A Quest for More (1)
- Africa (6)
- art (2)
- Book Review (2)
- family (2)
- funny (4)
- good friday (1)
- life (24)
- music (3)
- Office (1)
- photo (1)
- quote (2)
- scotland adventure (13)
- Singleness (2)
- stories (2)
- travels (1)
- Unfashionable (2)
- vacation (1)
- vlog episode (1)
- work (1)
- writings (1)


7 comments:
Oh my! I love the video and the puppets...and I'm sorry for your unfortunate events, but I'm glad you all have a good sense of humor! And the blooper cracked me up. I hope Kerri still got to see some fish.
I should have come over too. You girls need supervision!
dad
Aw man! I'm glad you have a good sense of humor about it all! :-/
Aw bummer, you outstanding Americans!!! I am so sorry to hear that things fell apart like that! Alas! Hope you have enjoyed Edinburgh at least! Will we see you again before you leave? xCaroline
How unfortunate! Tell Kerri she can come to see some fish here in Texas.
Wow, that is such a bummer. I thought only that kind of thing happened to me.
I did love to hear your laugh, Hosanna. I miss it.
I'm sorry about your plans! At least Edinburgh is a really fun place to be!
Post a Comment