9:27 AM

First steps...

Posted by hosanna |

in Edinburgh.  Bekah and I just got off of the bus from the airport and are walking home.

Love that 2 feet off the bus, I have already heard my first bag pipes!


Home sweet home!

Now that I am throughly confused at what time it is, I am going to try to stay awake a couple more hours and then off to bed.  For many more stories await...

5 comments:

erin said...

Glad you made it without complications. Enjoy your sleep!

Jody said...

have a great time! Look forward to following your adventure!! :) Hope you had no wild and unruly bags on this crossing of the ocean!

Cindy said...

Yay Hosanna, Glad you posted your blog on Facebook. Looking forward to following your adventure.

Life at the Mandl's said...

WOW...Hossana!! I am so excited for you! Hope you have a GREAT time!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooh Bekah your looking good!!
Good to see you guys are having so much fun!
The cousin