Oh to be single again and I would be right there with you! Just a minute... I hear someone calling "mommy!!" Oh well, maybe in another life. Looks like you are having a blast. But be careful out there!
Erin! Every time I walk the streets, i think of you. You'd absolutely love it here. Next trip, you'll definitely have to join me. Oh- and RJ laughed when i yelled John Travolta at her this morning! Perhaps, that will be my new wake up routine.
4 comments:
Hey, your photos look uuuu-per cool. And the food looks awesome. Tell Bekah I said hi. And tell her I said, "JOOOOOHNNN TRAVOOOOOLLLLLLLTAAAAAA!"
Oh to be single again and I would be right there with you! Just a minute... I hear someone calling "mommy!!" Oh well, maybe in another life. Looks like you are having a blast. But be careful out there!
Erin! Every time I walk the streets, i think of you. You'd absolutely love it here. Next trip, you'll definitely have to join me. Oh- and RJ laughed when i yelled John Travolta at her this morning! Perhaps, that will be my new wake up routine.
Hosanna, when are you giving me a photography lesson? Your pics are absolutely fantastic!
Post a Comment