of Edinburgh. I love it here! We can walk anywhere. Right around the corner is shopping, restaurants, market... As we started our walking adventure it was sunny and in the 60's (I don't remember the last time I quoted that temperature, I am in heaven!) However, after an hour or two, the skys clouded up and rain began to fall.

Nope! Thanks goodness for scarves.
A couple of lessons learned:
1. ALWAYS bring your raincoat (even if it is sunny when you leave the house)
2. NEVER wear white.
We are now at home and drying off.
Until later, cheers!


3 comments:
Nanners, we think the wet white shirt is a good look for you. Maybe next time you will listen to your little sister, she knows all!
your twin and the friend
you would think i'd learn by now...
Ni hao from China! Edinburgh is one of my favorite cities too! Have lots of fun :)
Post a Comment