7:42 AM

Salvation for Today

Posted by hosanna |

"O Lord, be gracious to us;
we long for you.
Be our strength every morning,
our salvation in times of distress."
(Isaiah 33:2)

As I read this morning, I was encouraged to remember that 'God is not only my Savior, but He is my salvation itself' (Matthew Henry Commentary).

God will provide today salvation, a way, for me to walk in His will. He will provide words in moments that I need to be bold, He will provide strength when I am weak in temptation, He will pour out grace when I fail, He will be my all in all TODAY!

Lord, be MY strength is morning and MY salvation throughout today!

1 comments:

Aaron said...

So glad to see that you returned to the world of blogging! Sorry I just noticed, I had removed you from my google reader after the years of silence!