Do random songs ever appear on your ipod? Last night on the plane in attempt to drown out the crying children, I was playing my ipod and a song I have never heard before came on. In listening to it, I couldn't help but smile. So, as your week is coming to an end, listen to Fireflies by Owl City and you can't help but dance around with a smile on your face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...my tweets...
...about me...
still under construction
...blogs...
...categories...
- A Quest for More (1)
- Africa (6)
- art (2)
- Book Review (2)
- family (2)
- funny (4)
- good friday (1)
- life (24)
- music (3)
- Office (1)
- photo (1)
- quote (2)
- scotland adventure (13)
- Singleness (2)
- stories (2)
- travels (1)
- Unfashionable (2)
- vacation (1)
- vlog episode (1)
- work (1)
- writings (1)


2 comments:
no wayyy!
i have been playing that song alll week. in point of fact a few days ago i was telling britt about my bad day and how i turned that song on and got so happy.. i was waiting for you to come home and play it for you. looks like you have good taste too :)
Owl city was at Cornerstone but they were not on my radar. I like 'em. Good find!
Post a Comment