Finding where 'I belong' has been an ongoing question of my walk with God. And I have tried to find it with friends, job, passions, desires, works but nothing filled that longing to belong. I see in God's amazing grace He has walked me through each of these circumstances and has shown me that nothing will fulfill what He intended to fill Himself. This song talks about finding where I belong and it is only in His presence. It is a song that you hear and can say this is my soul's cry! Oh, I love how God speaks!
(Please ignore the cheesy pictures of the video, it is the only YouTube I could find of the song).
"I drank of God's pleasure as out of a river. Oh, that all were made partakers of this living water, they would never thirst after the sensual pleasures of this wicked world." (George Whitefield, Journals, September 22, 1740)
via:(Ray Ortlund)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...my tweets...
...about me...
still under construction
...blogs...
...categories...
- A Quest for More (1)
- Africa (6)
- art (2)
- Book Review (2)
- family (2)
- funny (4)
- good friday (1)
- life (24)
- music (3)
- Office (1)
- photo (1)
- quote (2)
- scotland adventure (13)
- Singleness (2)
- stories (2)
- travels (1)
- Unfashionable (2)
- vacation (1)
- vlog episode (1)
- work (1)
- writings (1)


2 comments:
i can relate to you friend...and what a beautiful song! "Where we meet Lord face to face," that is my favorite place!
GREAT song. I am praying for you my friend. I understand what you are feeling so much. I continue to search as well.
Post a Comment