11:34 PM

I call it a stroke of genius not a rip current!

Posted by hosanna |

8 comments:

Unknown said...

We'll see if we can find you a beach with older lifeguards next time :)

Unknown said...

Elizabeth pointed me to your blog, it's Jen's husband Mike.

Unknown said...

Does that make us triplets now, or maybe quads? :)

thamily said...

Dude! I almost drownded in a riptide in Mission Bay when I was a kid, and I'm just this year becoming fairly comfortable in pools.

Next step: the ocean!

hosanna said...

mike, i mean, trip, i should of filled you in earlier on my genius idea. but there is always next time, but this time we'll have to stay a lot longer. have you thought about adding on to your house?

Leslie said...

Yes! I'm loving the vlog post! especially the ending.

Nettester71 said...

you make me LAUGH and smile. That is a great quality about you.

Bekah said...

awesome story! and an awesome way to get guys...seriously! had fun hanging with you this week hosanna!