10:57 PM

Guess what?!

Posted by hosanna |

It's Thursday, HAPPY THURSDAY!

4 comments:

Nettester71 said...

Zana - you need to love doggies...they always love you. You never liked Saidee MUCH either.

ohhhhh, I got to see Jamie and Eva today and here you are coming into town. I want to see you too.

You all are so funny about your "viewers." You probably could say who asked you certain things. Or maybe make up names so those watching think you have a HUGE following.

Keep it up. You amuse me and I love to laugh.

Nettester71 said...

wow...Hear not here.

hosanna said...

LL-Netty
Thank you for your loyal support :) I love it! I am jealous you get to hang out with the Frampton's.
Yep, I'll be in CO the first weekend in October, a quick trip, but I have to see my Eva!

Unknown said...

I die, I die... Y'all are so funny. Love it.

humbly, much: Janey