Story #1 or #2?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...my tweets...
...about me...
still under construction
...blogs...
...categories...
- A Quest for More (1)
- Africa (6)
- art (2)
- Book Review (2)
- family (2)
- funny (4)
- good friday (1)
- life (24)
- music (3)
- Office (1)
- photo (1)
- quote (2)
- scotland adventure (13)
- Singleness (2)
- stories (2)
- travels (1)
- Unfashionable (2)
- vacation (1)
- vlog episode (1)
- work (1)
- writings (1)


7 comments:
Hi Monkeys, i vote for story two. BTW, i watch your vlog with Judson (5 months) and every time you scream "Happy Thursday" he cries. You scare my child!
I'm thinking monkeys because I was thinking the exact same thing... it's definitely the high frequency of your voices competing with each other.
I have to go with the story of Ruby calling you monkeys. And I agree with Rebekah.
They were both funny for certain, but the best was #2.
Now, this might be a little biased since it appears all the people on here are people that know Hosanna the best.
Nicole - get your watchers commenting.
This is out of control. I had to get my own mother to vote just to tie up the score. Do your friends not have any sympathy for the fact you tried to NIX my story?!
Oh and I'm whispering in the next vlog.
i am going to have to vote for Monkey's since it was my daughter who said it. After we watched it this morning, that is all Ruby wanted to do. but this time she said, "Can we watch Hosanna again?" She loves you guys. Number one Fan!! (and definitely the cutest fan!)
Carrie
Post a Comment