A huge thanks for ALL those who sent in their vlogs.
Unfortunately, we could only choose one. And since we do have a soft spot for dancing, the winner is (completely unbiased)....
My fantastic little sister, Bekah and her equally fantastic bestie, Neva!!!! Way to go, ladies!
Happy, happy Thursday to you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...my tweets...
...about me...
still under construction
...blogs...
...categories...
- A Quest for More (1)
- Africa (6)
- art (2)
- Book Review (2)
- family (2)
- funny (4)
- good friday (1)
- life (24)
- music (3)
- Office (1)
- photo (1)
- quote (2)
- scotland adventure (13)
- Singleness (2)
- stories (2)
- travels (1)
- Unfashionable (2)
- vacation (1)
- vlog episode (1)
- work (1)
- writings (1)


2 comments:
Sorry I didn't get you a vlog. I had hoped to do it for you, but I just don't have as much free time as I used to when I was SINGLE. :)
next time :)
Post a Comment