Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...my tweets...
...about me...
still under construction
...blogs...
...categories...
- A Quest for More (1)
- Africa (6)
- art (2)
- Book Review (2)
- family (2)
- funny (4)
- good friday (1)
- life (24)
- music (3)
- Office (1)
- photo (1)
- quote (2)
- scotland adventure (13)
- Singleness (2)
- stories (2)
- travels (1)
- Unfashionable (2)
- vacation (1)
- vlog episode (1)
- work (1)
- writings (1)


4 comments:
Did you talk about me in your debriefing? Hmmm I'm so curious! Miss you girls!
our favorite story of our debriefing has been our train ride with the poor gentleman who witness our conflict :)
When I was in Germany, I also knew a few words and tried to use the ones that I could to try to communicate. I understood more than I could speak and it was amazing how unwilling they were to speak English at all and how much they wanted to talk German more when I spoke a few words.
Hey, what are the flashcards all about? I am curious what is NEW about them?
You all seriously have some of the most interesting backdrops for your filming. :)
You do look like you are hiding in a closet.
Post a Comment