1:14 PM

Wishin for a cup of joe with Moses...

Posted by hosanna |


Have you ever wondered what Moses had to be thinking as he waited in the desert for 40 years after God spoke? I wish I could meet Moses at SB for a heart to heart. I'd ask how did you wait? How did you battle feeling like you are wasting your life? What did you do to battle unbelief? What did you do when you felt like God had forgotten? How did he wake up day after day when you feel like there is no end in sight?
I wonder what he'd say...

1 comments:

Tess said...

I've often wondered the same thing about Christ. For 30 yrs he was just another guy in town who built furniture....how did he wait out "the timing of God"? He had to wait for such a long time to reveal himself....and suffer through all the "yuck" of this life....and wait, and wait....I'd love to ask him how he did it!