To most this post will come to a shock. It has happened all pretty fast. But yes, I am going to Africa, TODAY! I can't believe it myself. I am going with a wonderful organization called Every Orphan's Hope to Zambia (a couple of countries above South Africa).
I'll give you a quick version and the rest will have to be shared over coffee!
In April, I felt like I was going to go to Africa. I didn't know where or when or with who but I felt like God was moving and was going to open a door. Now most people plans trips like this for a long period of time...but you all should know by now I am not 'most people' :)
Here is the twitter version... God closed all doors and options that I TRIED to get to Africa and opened wide the door for me to go to Zambia with Every Orphan's Hope (which I hadn't been considering due to previous schedule conflicts and team trips). However, God removed all obstacles and now I am off.
While I am there, I get to spend time with Camp Hope they put on every summer for the orphan's in the community, work alongside the interns, and get to know the widows and orphans in the My Father's House. (I'll share more later).
Ok...it's time to hit the hay. But I hope to be posting on all that I see, experience and learn with you (however, I am not sure how reliable the internet will be).
If you think of me, you can pray...
...that the Holy Spirit will lead and guide, giving wisdom and strength for each day
...eyes to see as He sees
...love to love as He loves
and however else the Lord prompts.
Thanks again for your prayers and I can't wait to tell YOU all about it!
Much love!!!!!
h



2 comments:
Praying for you Hosanna...for safe journey, that you would be His hands and feet in Zambia, that your faith in Him would increase, that He would use you in a mighty way in the lives you touch there! God bless you. love,*janine
Great Hosanna, God works in mysterious ways....His wonders....Behold. Im really glad you are coming to Africa, wish it was Nigeria...Iv never been to Zambia, but i hear its a nice place and I bet you'll meet very hospitable people (its an "African" thing). May the Lord guide and keep you in Him....will be praying for you.....Ode
Post a Comment