11:18 AM

All Day London Layover

Posted by hosanna |

Hello.  Hello.
I'll have to make this brief.  As I bought only 10 minutes of internet time.  I am in London and have been here all day.  We landed at 8:30 am (London time) and have been touring the city. We saw Big Ben, the eye, the palace and much more.  However, I am slightly sleep deprived and so my mind isn't working as fast as I wish it was.  We are now waiting for our flight to Zambia.  We leave at 7:10 and it is a 10 hour flight.  Hopefully, with only a couple hours of sleep since yesterday, I'll sleep most of this flight.
All is well and pictures will follow when I can use my computer.
Much love and thanks for all your prayers...
One more leg and then I am there!!!!!

6 comments:

Caitlin said...

Wow Hosanna! How exciting!!! Praying for you, for strength, wisdom, discernment, to be God's hands and feet!

Caitlin
(your friend from the trafficking call in :)

Sarah said...

Glad you got to squeeze in some tourist time in London! Craziness - will be praying that you sleep on the next plane ride a loooonnnngggg time.

Anonymous said...

All of Dallas is strangely quieter. I don't like it.

Leupen

Nettester71 said...

who is we? Praying for you. I have always wanted to go and do exactly what you are doing, so put some love on them from me.

Kate Thomas. said...

My heart is so full for you and for the little lives that you will be impacting with the Lords love. Praying daily for you! love you! katie

Carol Edwards said...

Hosannah, I am so excited for you! You have probably already loved on lots of little ones by now, and I pray that you are experiencing God in new ways on this trip. I will be checking your blog daily to get the scoop and to know how to pray :)
Love, Carol Edwards